Why should we leave our dog or cat at home if we can enjoy a holiday with them? Happiness in pet friendly hotels in Tenerife South.
If you’re planning a holiday in the Canary Islands with your furry friend, you’ve come to the right place! Because, honestly, what would a holiday be without your four-legged companion?
In this article, we’re going to dive into the exciting world of pet friendly hotels in Tenerife South and why it’s crucial that your life companion is part of the fun.
Travelling with your pet is an extraordinary adventure
Have you ever experienced the thrill of your furry friend’s curious nose peeking out of the car window as you embark on a new destination? It’s magical! Travelling with your pet is not only an adventure for them, but also for you. The special connection you share is strengthened even more as you explore new places together and discover beaches, parks and trails.
No more hassles of not knowing who to leave your dog or cat with, no more expensive boarding facilities, no more stress for pets when their owner is not around for a long period of time.
The importance of pet-friendly hotels
- Unbreakable bond: your pet is more than just a companion; it’s a member of the family. At pet-friendly hotels, they welcome not only you, but also that furry friend who is always there to brighten your day.
- Less stress: The thought of leaving your pet behind can be stressful. But what if I told you that you don’t have to? Pet-friendly hotels in Tenerife South allow you to enjoy your holiday worry-free, knowing that your four-legged friend is by your side.
- Unique experiences: from walks along the seashore to excursions on nature trails. Having your pet with you gives you the opportunity to create shared memories out of your environment and unique experiences that you will both treasure.
Features of the best Pet Friendly hotels
- Designated pet-friendly areas: hotels that understand the importance of pets often have designated areas for them. Green spaces, parks or amenities where your furry friend can run, enjoy and be cared for.
- Special services: Some hotels go the extra mile and offer services specially designed for pets, such as comfortable beds, special menus and even spas to pamper your canine companion.
- Clear policies: the best pet-friendly hotels in Tenerife South have clear and friendly policies for your furry companions. No unpleasant surprises on arrival!
GF Hotels is Pet Friendly
At GF Isabel you will find a complete pet friendly programme. A service designed by and for the comfort of all guests who wish to share a holiday on the islands with their dogs or cats. Let’s start with the rooms. You can choose between:
- Basic pack: bed, food bowl, water bowl, blanket and toy, with sandbox kit and bag to collect the dirty litter in the case of cats.
- Premium pack: basic pack + cleaning items and an additional toy.
To all this you can add day care service, dog pool, spa, styling and grooming service, or bathing service. A complete offer so that you don’t lack anything during your trip to the Canary paradise.
We add some tips so that you are clear about the conditions of this option:
Our service is suitable for pets under 10kg.
The pet must be accompanied while in the activity area.
Pets must be properly restrained during their walks around the hotel, and are not allowed in the swimming pools or restaurants.
It is recommended to book specific services 24 or 48 hours in advance.
With this and a lot of love for animals, we will be delighted to welcome you at GF Hotels.