1. What are Cookies?
2. Types of cookies
Cookies can be classified according to the following criteria.
Depending on who installs the cookie, they can be one of the following:
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by the editor and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the user’s device from a computer or domain managed by us or by a third party, but the information collected by the cookies is managed by a third party other than the owner of the website.
Depending on their storage period, cookies can be one of the following:
- Session cookies: They are those that last the time the user is browsing the website and are deleted when the navigation finishes.
- Persistent cookies: They are stored in the user’s device, for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Depending on their purpose cookies can be one of the following:
- Technical cookies: Technical cookies are those that are essential and strictly necessary for the proper functioning of a website and the use of the various options and services offered. For example, for session maintenance, those that allow the use of security elements, share content with social networks, etc.
- Personalisation cookies: They allow users to choose or personalise features of the website such as language, regional settings or type of browser.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies are used by web portals, to develop navigation profiles and to know the preferences of users in order to improve the supply of products and services. They allow the control of geographic areas of greater interest of a user, the information of the website with wider acceptance, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They allow the management of advertising spaces based on specific criteria. For example, the frequency of access, edited content, etc. Advertising cookies allow through the management of advertising to store behavioural information through the observation of habits, studying access and forming a profile of user preferences, to offer advertising related to the interests of their profile.
3. Cookies used on our website
WWW.GFHOTELES.COM uses the following types of cookies on the website:
These allow the user to browse the website and use features such as the shopping cart.
These remember the preferences of the user: language, products visited…
We use Google Analytics and Smartlook cookies to quantify the number of users who visit the website. These cookies allow us to measure and analyse the way in which users browse the website. This information allows GF HOTELES to continuously improve its services and the experience of the users of the website. For more information, you can consult the Google Analytics privacy page: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage.
Advertising and behavioural advertising cookies:
These cookies are used to display relevant ads for users based on their use of our website. In addition, they limit the number of times each user views an ad and help GF HOTELES measure the effectiveness of their advertising campaigns. When surfing the website, the user agrees to install this type of cookies on their device and make inquiries when the user visits the GF HOTELES website in the future.
Cookies installed on our website domain:
|Name of the cookie||Purpose||Own / Third party||Duration||When is it installed?|
|_icl_current_admin_language_||Technical||Own||Session||When the website is accessed|
|PHPSESSID||Temporary cookies that remain in your browser until you leave our website. The information obtained is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website and to adequately provide our services. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.||Third party||Session||When the website is accessed|
|Cookie to select and remember the visitor’s language||6 months||When the website is accessed|
This website, like most websites, includes features provided by third parties.
Our website is a live website and new designs or third-party services can be included. This may occasionally modify the configuration of cookies and the appearance of cookies not detailed in detail in this policy.
Third-party cookies used on our website installed by third-party domains are the following:
|Owner||Name||When is it installed?||Description||Duration||Further information|
|When browsing the website||Cookies stored on the user’s computer in order to remain connected to your Google account when visiting your services again. While you remain with this active session and use add-ons on other websites like ours, Google will use these cookies to improve your user experience. The purposes of cookies are varied: management of preferences, analysis of user behaviour, security, identification of users…||Cookies stored on the user’s computer in order to remain connected to your Google account when visiting your services again. While you remain with this active session and use add-ons on other websites like ours, Google will use these cookies to improve your user experience. The purposes of cookies are varied: management of preferences, analysis of user behaviour, security, identification of users…||Google cookies are beyond our control. To consult Google’s cookies policy click here.|
|Yandex analytical cookie, which stores data about sessions, information and preferences of user use.||When the website is accessed||Session||Click here|
|Persistent cookies at visitor level and localStorage to uniquely identify visitors, keep track of their actions and offer consistent experiences on all page loads.||When the website is accessed||Between 6 months and 10 years|
|The cookie is sent to the browser after any printing, click or other activity on the website.||Cookies used to guide advertising according to the content that is relevant to a user, improve the performance reports of the campaign and avoid showing ads that the user has already seen.||Between 72 hours and 623 days|
|When browsing the website and using the social plug-in.||Social network plug-in that allows the us to share content on Facebook.||Depends on the social network||Click here|
|piwik.123compare.me||_pk_uid||Price comparison cookie with the main online travel agencies||When accessing availability||Between session and 1 month|
|Technical navigation and display of availability cookies||When browsing the website||Session|
|sis.redsy.es||TS01e154dc||Payment management cookie||When the booking payment is accessed||Session||Click here|
Our site does not control the cookies used by these third parties. For more information about cookies from social networks or other third-party websites, we advise you to review your own cookie policies.
4. Information and obtaining consent for installation
WWW.GFHOTELES.COM will try at all times to establish adequate mechanisms to obtain the consent of the User for the installation of cookies that require it. When a user accesses our website, a pop-up appears informing them of the existence of cookies and that if you continue browsing our website, you consent to the installation of cookies.
5. How can I prevent the installation of cookies?
The user can configure their browser to accept, or not, the cookies they receive or for the browser to notify them when a server wants to save a cookie. If some technical cookies are disabled, the correct functioning of some of the website’s utilities is not guaranteed.
The user may exclude that Google Analytics “analytical and advertising” cookies from being stored on their device using the exclusion systems provided by Google Analytics.
Below are some examples of how to disable cookies:
a) By configuring the browser itself:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html
To expand this information go to the website of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection that helps to configure privacy in social networks, browsers and mobile operating systems. More information.
b) Using third-party tools:
Third-party tools are available online that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
6. Links to other websites
If you choose to leave our website through links to other websites not belonging to our entity, we will not be responsible for the privacy policies of such websites or the cookies they may store on the user’s computer.
7. How we collect and use IP addresses?
Web servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by users.
An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. This information allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to know if you have given your consent for the installation of cookies, make only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of visits made to the website, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
This policy is reviewed periodically to ensure its validity, so it can be modified. We recommend that you visit the page regularly where we will inform you of any updates.