GF NOELIA *** enjoys a prime location in the heart of the renowned tourist resort of Puerto de la Cruz. It is just a short walk to Playa Jardín beach, where you will find fine, black, volcanic sand. The refreshing water of the Atlantic Ocean is perfect for taking a swim on those warm, balmy days that the island of Tenerife offers throughout the year. Not to be missed is a dip in Lago Martiánez, the spectacular artificial lake and swimming pool complex, designed by the famous Canarian architect, Cesar Manrique, and declared a “Cultural Interest Site”. In the evenings, visit the Casino at the centre of the complex.
Take a stroll through the quaint and attractive streets around the hotel, or a relaxing walk along the promenade which stretches past the Plaza de Europa, the fishing pier and the Plaza del Charco. Take the pedestrian paths, noteworthy for their colonial Canary Island architecture, and explore streets with a wealth of shops and restaurants where you can enjoy the rich local gastronomy. At night, these streets come alive with the aroma of delicious food and the sounds of music; enjoy this charming and safe environment.
At GF NOELIA *** you are just a 10 minute walk from Loro Parque, the must-see tourist attraction, especially for children, they will love it! This theme park has earned its well-deserved reputation, housing and breeding over 300 different species of parrots. You can also see penguins, gorillas, lions, reptiles, other birds, among many other animal species. Its main attractions are the dolphins, Orcas, and sea lions; look out for the shows.
We can assist you in organising your visit, just ask for information at our reception, and we will be happy to help.
But your stay at the GF NOELIA *** has other great advantages:
- Situated next to the Puerto de la Cruz sports pavilion.
- Just 100 metres from the central bus station, where the Guaguas (buses) will take you to Teide National Park, Las Cañadas, or to any other destination on the Island.
- 400 m to Playa Jardin Beach
- 1.6km to Lago Martianez
- 10 minutes drive from the Botanical Gardens and Taoro Park.
- 28 km from the Los Rodeos Airport (North) and 91 km from the Reina Sofía Airport (South).
- 41 km from Buenavista Golf course.
- 20 km from La Laguna, a World Heritage Site.
- 40 km from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, the Island’s capital.
- 84 km from the El Teide, the highest peak in Spain and third highest volcano on Earth.