All services for an excellent holiday
The GF NOELIA *** Restaurant-Cafeteria has capacity for 275 people with extensive, tempting buffets where you can find a sample of the best Canary cuisine and international dishes. The staff will offer you a familiar and friendly service.
In the morning you will be offered a large variety of fruits, breads, hot drinks, sweet and savoury dishes, to get the day off to a good start; at lunch time you will also find a wide choice of dishes along with our live cooking –show cooking– so that you can taste and enjoy freshly prepared products. And for dinner, our varied menu means you can have the meals of your choice.
There is a large cafeteria and bar in the hall with comfortable furnishings designed for tranquillity and the areas are differentiated by their decor, but harmonised throughout. At night it becomes the in leisure place, with its Piano-Bar, with air-conditioning, so that you can enjoy the live music and entertainment.
The pool at aparthotel GF NOELIA *** can be found in the roof terrace, with a large solarium and spectacular views of Teide peak, the sea and the Valle de La Orotava, an unforgettable panorama over one of the Island’s richest natural areas that can be appreciated from this viewpoint.
The pool is equipped with comfortable loungers and artificial grass, watched over by lifeguards and set up so that guests can enjoy a swim without having to leave the establishment.
On your arrival at GF NOELIA *** you will immediately find, in our reception that is staffed 24 hours a day, our highly qualified personnel who, for your greater comfort, will provide you with all the information about the establishment’s services and the tourist areas and the north of the Island in general.
- We offer services like currency exchange, vehicle hire, bookings for shows and there is a television lounge in the hall, postal service and any other requests that you would like us to attend to.
- Free Wifi in the hotel’s communal areas.
- Board games area, next to the cafeteria.
- We have a seventy square metre room for meetings, conventions or congresses with a maximum capacity of seventy people in theatre mode, along with skilled staff who have a great organisational capacity. It also has a screen, projector, DVD and board to carry out courses or professional activities.
- A swimming-pool, heated in winter.
- There is a minimarket near reception where you can find national and international press, in addition to foods, drinks souvenirs and toiletries.
- 24 hour medical service.
- Massage service, booking in advance and with supplement. Hours: Monday to Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- One restaurant and one cafeteria-bar.
- Games Room.
- Excursions and car hire.
- Pets are not allowed.
- Solid waste treatment.
- Solar panels.
- Fire safety and evacuation and emergency plan.
- Quality and Environmental Policy.