GF ISABEL **** – Tenerife
GF Isabel is located in the south of Tenerife, in a privileged area with excellent sight-seeing opportunities.
Throughout the year, the climate is like Summer, perfect for spending the day at the beach or by the pool.
The hotel is situated in the resort of Costa Adeje, just 500 metres from the El Duque and Fañabé beaches, where you will find fine golden sand and clear water, perfect for a refreshing swim.
Next to both beaches you can enjoy a pleasant stroll along the promenade and sample the delights offered by the local restaurants.
If you come with children, take them for an ice cream or to try a delicious dessert.
It is also a shopping area where you can browse in the quality boutiques or look for s special souvenir.
- Address: Av. de Moscú, 2, 38679 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
16 min (19,9 km)
56 min (82,8 km)
- 3 km from the Villa de Adeje.
- 5 km from the port at Los Cristianos, where the ferry departs for La Gomera and La Palma.
- 30 km from Teide National Park.
- 80 km from the Island’s capital, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, and the World Heritage Site of La Laguna.
Places for leisure and sport:
- 500 metres from the El Duque and Fañabé beaches.
- 1 km from Puerto Colón, wharf from where the excursion boats depart.
- 1 km from Aqualand, the water park ideal for the entire family and especially for children.
- 2 km from the Magma Arte & Congresos conference centre.
- 2 km from Europe’s largest water theme park, Siam Park (the bus stop which takes you directly to the park stops just a few metres from the hotel)
- 2 km from Las Americas Beach, district for entertainment, pubs and nightclubs.
- 3 km from La Caleta, where the T3 high performance sports centre is located, as well as wonderful local fish restaurants.
- 3 km from Diego Hernández beach. With fine golden sand, here you can connect with nature and sunbathe nude.
- 2 km from the Costa Adeje golf course, 5 km from Las Américas golf course, 20 km from the Amarilla Golf and Golf del Sur golf courses.
- 100 km from Loro Parque Tenerife, in Puerto de la Cruz.