- 3 km from the Villa de Adeje.
- 5 km from Los Cristianos, where you will find the ferry port for La Gomera and La Palma.
- 30 km from Teide National Park.
- 80 km from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, the Island’s capital; and La Laguna, World Heritage city.
Places for leisure and sport:
- 600 metres from Fañabé Beach and Duque Beach. Numerous shops and restaurants offer complementary services.
- 1 km from Puerto Colón, the ideal place to practice sea sports at the El Pris sailing club.
- 20 km from Marina San Miguel and Las Galletas.
- 2 km from the congress centre, Magma Arte & Congresos.
- 2 km from the largest theme park with aquatic shows in Europe, Siam Park
- 2 km from the Las Américas beach, a place for leisure, pubs and discos.
- 3 km from La Caleta (where the T3 high performance sports centre is installed).
- 3 km from Diego Hernández Beach, with fine, golden sand, a nudist beach where you will find pure nature and sea.
- 2 km from the Costa Adeje golf club, 5 km from the Playa de las Américas golf course, 20 km from the Amarilla Golf and Golf del Sur and 100 km from the most recently opened course, Buenavista Golf.
- 100 km from Loro Parque Tenerife, in Puerto de la Cruz.