An unforgettable experience in the south of Tenerife
There are many services available to the visitor who comes to this special “village” that is the GF ISABEL ****, and all of them provided with the skill of our professionals who will make the tourist feel so comfortable that he/she will want to return again next time, as if returning to a place that is amongst our best memories.
Speaking about gastronomy at the GF ISABEL **** means talking about fresh, natural and top brand products so that at every breakfast, lunch and dinner the guest enjoys the best cuisine, has the widest variety for every meal, no matter how many days they stay, and for all tastes and ages.
The cuisine at the GF ISABEL **** has become the hallmark of this “Canary village”, carefully prepared cuisine, to the utmost detail, with the highest quality in dishes as well as in the professionals who serve you, who are at your service to offer you everything you need and to make you feel like “one of the family”.
GF ISABEL **** has three swimming pools, all heated. The main one is for the whole family with an access ramp for people with reduced mobility. The other family pool is located in a quiet area near the Zumería. There is also a children’s pool with slides for younger guests. Also, hammocks, mats, towels and umbrellas are available to all guests at no extra cost.
If you are looking for relaxation, getting away from the daily stress and tension, we recommend that you let our experts in massages and therapies pamper you and you can get more information about this in the SPA
Moreover, we offer you the possibility of taking a SPA circuit alone or accompanied, if you book in advance. The hairdresser’s and the beauty centre will round off, if that is what you would like, a relaxation and beauty session.
If you like practicing sports then you can rent bikes, play minigolf or go to the hotel gym, with no additional cost, which has all the equipment you need.
In the pools – two for adults with a shallow area for children, and one specially for children with slides – you can also practice sport, aquafitness, play with your children or enjoy the sun and the pleasant temperature that accompanies us all year round in this area of the Island.
There are also daily and nightly entertainment activities for adults and children.
The children are happy at GF ISABEL ****. The miniclub, designed for fun and learning, has all kinds of activities that will make them enjoy and acquire new skills together with the best professionals who will be dedicated to make them laugh. They will have fun and play in the playground with other children.
Possibility of baby sitter service on request and charge.
- 384 units with views of the mountains, the sea, the pool or even La Gomera Island
- 5 accessible adapted apartments for people with reduced mobility
- 24 hour Reception
- 3 pools (two family pools and one for children with slides), heated during the winter.
- Rooftop solarium. Jacuzzi
- Free hammock, beach-mat, towel and sun-shade service.
- 1 main restaurant with a maximum capacity of 457 people
- 5 bars (Pool Bar, Tasca Bar, Tacoronte Bar, Zumería and Lounge Bar)
- Daily and nightly entertainment
- Mini-club for kids of 3 to 12 years old.
- Baby sitter on request with extra charge.
- 1 conference room “Achaman” with a maximum capacity for 45 people.
- Cybercafé with 3 computers
- Free Wifi in the hotel reception
- Self-service laundry
- Minimarket, boutique, kiosk (national and international press)
- Ping Pong, Billiards, Multisports Court, Minigolf
- Wellness Centre (*€)
- Gymnasium included
- Diving Center (*€)
- Park for kids and youngsters
- Pets are not allowed.
- Solid waste treatment.
- Biomass plant.
- Fire safety and evacuation and emergency plan.
- Quality and Environmental Policy.
- Certified with the Management Systems standards ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 9001:2008 and the Environmental Verification, EMAS 1221/2009.