Hotel GF FAÑABE **** – Tenerife
GF FAÑABÉ **** is located in Costa Adeje, one of the most privileged areas in the south of Tenerife, with the best climate all year round and an excellent reputation in terms of quality tourism.
It is located just 500 metres from the El Duque and Fañabe beaches, where you will find a long, attractive promenade with a wealth of restaurants and shops. Take a stroll and admire the wonderful sea views and even the neighbouring island of La Gomera.
These blue flag beaches offer cleanliness and safety, and you can relax with total peace of mind, thanks to the ever-vigilant lifeguards.
- Address: Avenida Bruselas, 13, 38660 Costa Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
16 min (20 km)
58 min (82,9 km)
- 3 km from Villa of Adeje.
- 5 km from Los Cristianos, the port and ferry departures to the islands of La Gomera and La Palma
- 30 km from Teide National Park.
- 80 km from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, the Island’s capital; and La Laguna, World Heritage city.
Places for leisure and sport:
- 500 metres from Duque and Fañabé Beaches.
- 1 km from Puerto Colón, the wharf with excursion boats departing for sailings and to see cetaceans.
- 2 km from Magma Arte & Congresos conference centre.
- 2 km from Siam Park, Europe’s largest water theme park, (bus stop in front of our hotel which will take you to the park for free)
- 2 km from the Siam Mall Shopping Centre, the new shopping centre which has become very popular with tourists and residents alike, due to its unique décor and the variety of shops and restaurants. (In front of our hotel you will find a bus stop which will take you there for free).
- 2 km from Las Américas Beach, a place for leisure, pubs and discos.
- 3 km from La Caleta, fish restaurants and the T3 high performance sports centre.
- 3 km from Diego Hernández Beach, with fine golden sand, where you can sunbathe nude.
- 2 km from the Costa Adeje golf course, 5 km from the Las Américas golf course, 20 km from Amarilla Golf and Golf del Sur golf courses.
- 100 km from Loro Parque Tenerife, in Puerto de la Cruz.