GF GRAN COSTA ADEJE ***** – Tenerife
GF GRAN COSTA ADEJE ***** is located in the heart of Costa Adeje, an exclusive and privileged tourist area which enjoys summer temperatures throughout the year. In addition, the area has an excellent reputation and is close to entertainment centres, beaches, shopping centres, boutiques, promenades and many options for enjoying a perfect holiday, whether in our hotel or in the surrounding areas.
- Address:: Avenida Bruselas, 16, 38660 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife
16 min (20,2 km)
57 min (83,0 km)
- 1 km from Puerto Colón wharf from where the excursion boats departs.
- 3 km from the village of Adeje.
- 3 km from Diego Hernández Beach, where you can sunbathe nude and stay n contact with nature, the sea and the fine golden sand.
- Approximately 2 km from Siam Park, Europe’s largest water park, with a free bus stop in front of the hotel.
Places for leisure and sport:
- 500 metres from the El Duque and Fañabé beaches.
- 2 km from Aqualand, a water park ideal for the entire family where you will also enjoy an amazing dolphin show.
- 2km from Las Américas Beach.
- 2 km from the Costa Adeje golf course, 5 km from Las Américas golf course, 20 km from the Amarilla Golf and Golf del Sur golf courses.
- 3 km from La Caleta, where the T3 high performance sports centre is located, as well as local fish restaurants.
- 5 km from Los Cristianos and the port and ferry departures to La Gomera and La Palma.
- 20 km from Reina Sofía Airport (South) and 90 km from Los Rodeos Airport (North).
- 30 km from the Teide National Park.
- 80 km from the Island’s capital, Santa Cruz de Tenerife and La Laguna, a World Heritage Site.
- 100 km from Loro Parque Tenerife, in Puerto de la Cruz, a world famous and important theme park where you can see different animal species such as birds, dolphins, whales and sea lions shows. Perfect for the entire family.