In Spain, a state of national alarm has been declared, which implies reducing the movement of people. In compliance with this decree, the last departure of clients at our facilities will be on 20th March from GF Victoria; and 24th March from the other four hotels (GF Gran Costa Adeje, GF Isabel, GF Fañabé and GF Noelia). GF Hotels plans to reopen its doors on 1st May. This is an exceptional measure that has been implemented to curb human contagion by Covid 19.
GF Hotels offers guests the possibility of amending or cancelling their bookings, at no cost.
- If you have reserved with an agency or tour-operator, you should contact them directly to request any change.
- In the case of bookings confirmed on our own web page or call centre, the amendment or cancellation should be made in the section my booking, adding the booking confirmation number and the PIN number included in your booking confirmation.
- In case of doubt, or for further information, we put at your disposal the following communication channels:
– Telephone: +44 (0) 203 936 1174 / +34 922 975 154
– Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We kindly remind you that during your stay until 20th March at GF Victoria and until 24th March at the rest of the chain’s establishments, you will not be able to access common areas such as gyms, spas, bars, swimming pools and a la carte restaurants. We will only be providing food services in the buffet restaurant.
We are aware of the inconvenience that these measures imply, but the situation requires an effective response in order to protect you and the personnel who work for the chain.
On behalf of all the workers at GF Hotels, we offer our apologies and hope that this global situation will return to normal as soon as possible. It only remains for us to thank you for your trust and understanding.