- 3 km from the Villa de Adeje.
- 5 km from Los Cristianos, where you will find the port and ferry departures for La Gomera and La Palma.
- 30 km from the Teide National Park.
- 80 km from Santa Cruz de Tenerife, the Island’s capital; and from La Laguna, a World Heritage city.
Places for leisure and sport:
- 500 meters from Duque and Fañabé Beaches.
- 1 km from Puerto Colón, an ideal place to practice sea sports in El Pris Sailing Club, and 20 km from San Miguel Marina.
- 2 km from the Magma Art & Congress Centre.
- 2 km from the largest water theme park in Europe, Siam Park (bus stop in front of the hotel for the bus that takes you there).
- 2 km from Las Américas Beach, a place for leisure, pubs and discos.
- 3 km from La Caleta (where the T3 high performance sports centre is installed).
- 3 km from Diego Hernández Beach, with fine, golden sand, a nudist beach where you will find pure nature and sea.
- 2 km from the Costa Adeje golf club, 5 km from the Playa de las Américas golf course, 20 km from the Amarilla Golf and Golf del Sur and 100 km from the most recently opened course, Buenavista Golf.
- 100 km from Loro Parque Tenerife, in Puerto de la Cruz.